Sep 14, 2008

survival stuff to Rome


Kinda copying what Aya did, I have some things that I'm bringing for the boring trip on the way to Rome.
First off here's a photo
<<------
This stuff will be in my carry-on amongst other things if I can't make my luggage under 50lbs...
anyone else having any trouble with that? Jeez I'm still so scatterbrained!
Anyway, as for the stuff:
I have my must have Domo-kun pencil bag, Nintendo DS w/ these games: Osu Tatakae Ouendan, Pokemon, FFIII, Brain Age, and some Fire Emblem GBA games. Don't want to bring every game I have though. I also have a hole slew of notebooks and sketchbooks, Camera (not pictured) It's pretty crappy but it's the only one I have! Sunglasses, wallet etc etc...

Still pretty unsure about going through customs and stuff. I just really hope my luggage doesn't get lost or missplaced...
Overall I'm very distant as to what this whole trip will be like. I won't know untill I get there and I'm hoping it will be inspiring for me, I need to produce some nice pieces of artwork for my portfolio.

So good luck to everyone out there, I hope you are doing good with the packing.
I'm going to procrastinate more, CIAO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!
naa, i'm not actually bringing my game cases, i just thought it be easier,(and more fun) to just take photos of the cases themselves!my boyfriend actually let me borrow his DS case for my trip, so i'll be taking all of my DS accessories in that thing. that's awesome that you have Pokemon Diamond, we can totally have a battle on the plane...i will warn you...i have some pretty suped-up guys...i only use 1 legendary and 1 psudo-legendary! but all my other boys are just super pumped and all that!(and of course, perfectly legit)