Sep 26, 2008

some art




i was talking to Ms. Dawson earlier today, and was telling her about this pic that i started drawing last night, that the pose was inspired by a statue that we had passed earlier in our exploration of Rome from a couple days ago, and she just really encouraged me to post it and share it with everybody. sadly, i see no real 'resemblance' between the two, but it was nice working on a pose that came from good solid reference...a shot that i, myself had taken. it's amazing how well i like my drawings when i actually use reference! perhaps i should use it more often! but this character actually belongs to my boyfriend, but the drawing is of course, mine! and i apologize to everyone for the huge watermark, i'm just really paranoid about putting my stuff on the internet!

No comments: