Sep 24, 2008

the log of jules 1






Yay internet! We finally got it fixed today and Amanda was nice enough to let me hop on her laptop to make an update. There's been a lot of culture shock so far, but I've been enjoying myself despite on feeling a bit stupid at times. I think my favorite moment so far was hearing a German woman going "Weeeeee!" on the bus the other day. I laughed and she went, "What? This is being funny to you?" and I couldn't help but go, "Hey, if you're having a good time, thats all that matters, eh?"


We saw a lot of the main sites, and pretty soon I think we'll be able to go out and do our own thing once we get our bearings. I've enjoyed the churches so far and I think my collection is going to be on the different angels I've been constantly seeing. Considering my typed report is going to be on symbology, I think I'll have to see if I can find any kind of special information on the angels I keep encountering, whether it's rank, name, or face.


Also, I've probably had the best coffee and canoli's of my life.
I'll post back more when I don't have a line of people waiting to use the computer XD But for now, you can see my photobucket for some of my uploaded photos:
Ciao~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh omg it looks like you're having an AMAZING time! I'm envious! And yeah European churches are always so beautiful-- heck well just Europe in general! Stay cool!le