Sep 8, 2008

Digital Arsenal


So just to get this thing kicked off on the theme of "this is what I'm packing and taking to Rome with me" I decided to introduce you all to the things that I'm taking that probably matter more to me than clothes and personal hygene supplies. Which, concerning my dirty daily lifestyle, probably isn't saying a whole lot.


So here it is in all of it's glory...my Digital Arsenal
I sincerely (and sadly) know that even being in such a wonderful place as Rome that I would go crazy if I didn't have any form of technological comfort. So as you see here is my Dell Inspiron laptop, Sony PSP, Nintendo DS, and various games. And of course, my Nikon D50 and my Panasonic Mini DV Camcorder, and plus the camera that I took the picture with, my Nikon Coolpix L6. The only thing not pictured is my Wacom Tablet, and my actual video conversion hub, along with my iPod. So hopefully with all these varied media devices, that I will produce some satisfactory work and be able to "de-tox" during various activities throughout our time in Rome.
I'm also very excited to be making some nice video and photo compilations from the trip. I'm very much looking forward to just going out and having whole days of photograpy.

2 comments:

Vassey said...

COMMENT!!! I love your background on your lappie top! Though i already told you that. ummmmmmmm make sure you don't go over the 50lb limit and you can bring all the games and thats jazz with you!

RoboJing said...

yeah you're not alone! I'm bringing most my DS games (but not their cases). I have Pokemon Diamond LOL maybe we can trade pokemanz. haha anyway you're inspiring me to take a pic of my random stuff I'm bringing for the boredom for the the trip there.