Sep 26, 2008

Rome experience thus far...

Haven't been able to post since before I left for Rome, but thanks to Amanda I can post! Yaay
Anyway it is seriously amazing so far, I'm really glad to have taken this opportunity...... The churches are all very beautiful, the city itself is so lively and Italians are very interesting people... Though I feel they shouldn't have a horn on their car, they use it too often!
err I apoligize if my spelling is way off today.

So far as everyone has discovered, gellato is amazing and delicious and I'd have it everyday if I could. But I must say Italian food is way better then American food I'll tell you that much, everything is super fresh and has so much flavor.... I must say I prefur Italian pizza over American Pizza by far.

Done a lot of walking so far, and so far I've only missed one day due to an unfortunate unexpected infection... but I don't feel I will ever get bored of these walks, there is always something new to discover. Even if we went to the same place twice I'd be amazed all over again, haha.

Blahblahblah,
I'll just go on to some photos now.

Don't know about you but this looks delicious:
Photobucket

I can't remember for the life of me what church this is but, here I am basking in the holy light :P
Photobucket

Everywhere in Rome there is a ton of amazign sculpture, this is one of my favorites...
Photobucket

I don't know why, but I love all of the statues with these Friars holding a baby... anyone know the story behind them?
Photobucket

I have a ton more photos, but I'm way to lazy to upload them right now haha
.... for some reason my pictures are huge...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just adore that picture of you basking in the Holy Light! it just makes for an awesome reference for an awesome illustration!