Sep 30, 2008

Photo updates
















I finally got up to date with my photos. However all of them are uploaded on photobucket, I'll post up a few here that I really enjoyed. We finally saw the Vatican today, and with that, I did three on sight presentations. It was kinda hard to talk over all of the people but at the same time I hope I can go back again and draw something. I still really want to go to the gardens, but I might have to go online searching for that if I'm ever going to make that a reality.






I'm looking forward to the trip in the medieval town, since thats being more up my ally then the number of ruins we've been seeing. I guess you can say I've been 'old roman'ed' out, but at the same time I find the the photos I've taken are good reference to say in the least. I also started on my minature project, which will also get my 'Arian/Kalissa/Ajax' inclination out of the way too.






We finally made it to the art store too, and while it was really far aware and super expensive (Hell most of things in italy are super expensive), it was still nice. Apparently we're also getting good at blundering around into the city and finding places we need to go. As long as we have a map and a bus route anyway. Haha. Oh well, I'll stop ranting.

No comments: