Sep 27, 2008

Pictures!






I feel kinda bad, since I'm uploading pictures and not my latest ones. But I just take so many that I really can't upload them all right away. Anyway, We've been running around a lot lately as you can see from the other posts, and I've gotten to doing some artwork as well. I have to keep on reminding myself to bring a hat and put it down next to me so that hopefully someone'll pity me and drop down money like they did to Renee XD


I'm learning more about the culture behind everything of Rome from David(e?), one of the school teachers that kinda takes us out on feild trips. I'm getting idea's for my world war II character Renata finally, but I have to get down to going back out to those sites and getting to drawing her more profusely in the enviornments. I really -REALLY- want to go to the gardens in the Vatican, because a great idea struck me for my final peice, but you sort of have to arrange a special 'tour' to get back there- and then I'm not sure if you can take pictures either. Oh well.. at least I have a postcard of it. Speaking of which, I sent out the lot of those who wanted me to send them- I just hope they get to the people with the ammount of postage I've placed on each.


Okay, I've rambled on about nothing special so far, I put up a few more pictures for you to gander at.


Ciao~


Julie

No comments: