Oct 20, 2008

Umbria and Zoo!






Hey guys,


I figured I'd upload a few more pictures before heading out to Florence and Germany (I'm super excited about this, because I'll be able to see my friend from Venice and then head up to Munich/Dachau for further research). I'm concerned about going by myself, but I figure if I keep a cool head and keep my eyes peeled I should be fine. Seeing the borghese gallery was really amazing too, I did about.. 7 sketches of the sculpture and painting work there too. Also, the one picture of Anita, Rachel, Renee is really funny because we were coming back from somewhere and the entire square of San pietro was practically covered in cars. I was like 'What the heck, since when did this become a parking lot?' and apparently everyone else had the same idea as well.
Got more ideas for my Illustration project, I'll hopefully get to taking some photographs of my actual work soon. I'll write more when I come back from Florence/Munich. Ciao,
-J

No comments: